Intermediate and Junior Developer
Aurora – Intermediate and Junior Developer
Calling all Intermediate and Junior Software Developers!
Are you ready to help create innovative and cutting-edge products within the exciting manufacturing and renewable energy space? Do you want to go to work everyday knowing that the products you are creating are making an impact on the global efforts towards green electrification? Become a part of our dynamic team and together we will transform the solar cell manufacturing sector!
Join our diverse team to deliver innovative solutions for production line monitoring, optimization, and process control in the solar gigafactories worldwide. Collaborate with our highly interdisciplinary group of physicists, data scientists, hardware and software engineers to combine and implement the best and latest in measurement systems, machine learning, and statistical analysis in world class softwares. Become part of the creative core in our mission to transform gigafactories into smart factories throughout the world, and also develop your skills in our experienced software team using the latest software stack.
Solar electricity is an indispensible part of the low carbon-footprint economy. Just to fill the needs for new capacity, more solar cells are made each day by volume than all other semiconductor devices combined! As the world transitions to electric vehicles, the demand for green electricity will grow exponentially, and solar electricity is poised to become the most important renewable energy source of the twenty first century because it is highly scalable and easy to deploy.
To top things off, we convene at the vibrant heart of North Vancouver—just a stone throw from the scenic spirit trail, walkable distance to Lonsdale Quay, and a short drive to the Capilano River and the mountains. We go to work inspired and excited that our products are making an impact on the global efforts towards green electrification. Apply now to learn more!
- Develop and maintain and update GUIs, ensuring a consistent and high quality in a timely manner.
- Design and implementation of modules / code and test code to a high level of quality in a timely manner.
- Document systems / modules / code as required by specific projects.
- Interpret problem reports and diagnose / repair issues in existing code in a timely fashion.
- Adhere to current and future practices of the software team and company.
- Other related tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Worked in Agile development environment, defined stories and estimated tasks.
- Strong math, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Preferentially experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Preferentially experience with Linux, Go and MySql.
- Preferentially experience with writing unit tests.
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion.
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
For further information or to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.