DM-110i Measurement Pattern
The DM-110i measures the emitter sheet resistance within crystalline silicon photovoltaic (PV) wafers. This innovative product is the industry’s most accurate and reliable measurement tool that characterizes diffusion and annealing process results. The DM-110i rapidly performs measurements on a pattern of discrete points on each wafer, as presented by an automated wafer handling system. Its patented technology provides accurate real-time measurements for process control and optimization.
The system can connect to the Aurora’s Visualize™ quality control system for integration of measurements with process tools to provide real-time visualization of intra-furnace dynamics, both spatially and by time. This enables optimization of diffusion and annealing processes.
The DM-110i, along with Aurora’s Visualize™ and ADM™ Control products is designed to enable best practices in sheet resistance quality and process control, supported by Aurora’s industry leading expertise in PV cell fabrication process control.
- Non-contacting continuous emitter sheet resistance measurement
- Designed for sample-based wafer measurement
- Rock-solid long-term measurement stability
- Automatic measurement triggering and wafer tracking
- Highly accurate and repeatable
- Compact and easily installed
- Allows true characterization of both short – and long-term furnace behavior
- Eliminates operator error and inconsistencies in offline measurement
- Minimizes wafer damage caused by handling and four-point probe contact measurement
- Reduces labor costs associated with offline sampling and SPC charting
- Rapid payback
- Simplify production quality and process control operations