Inline Non-Contact Emitter Sheet Resistance Measurement
The DM-110h accurately and reliably measures emitter sheet resistance inline at full production speeds. The sensor uses safe reflected infrared light to produce high-resolution
characterization of emitter sheet resistance on a crystalline silicon wafer.
Representative Measurement Pattern
The DM-110h measures the emitter sheet resistance within crystalline silicon photovoltaic (PV) wafers. This innovative product is the industry’s most accurate and reliable non-contact measurement tool that
characterizes diffusion and annealing process results. It rapidly performs measurements on a pattern of
discrete points on each wafer, as presented by an automated wafer handling system. Its patented technology
provides accurate real-time measurements for process control and optimization.
The system integrates with Aurora’s Visualize™ quality control system and with furnace automation to align
measurements with the wafer positions in each batch. This provides real-time visualization of furnace
performance, both spatially and in time, enabling optimal control and tuning of the diffusion process.
- Non-contacting emitter sheet resistance measurement
- Designed for sample-based wafer measurement
- High-speed measurements with wafer mapping capability
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Rock-solid long-term measurement stability
- Automatic measurement triggering
- Highly accurate and repeatable
- Allows true characterization of both short- and long-term diffusion furnace behavior
- Eliminates operator error and inconsistencies in offline measurement
- Minimizes wafer damage caused by handling and four-point probe contact measurement
- Reduces labor costs associated with offline sampling and SPC charting
- Rapid payback